1. In designing this website, Direct Impact Group Ltd. has committed itself to respect your online privacy and handles your personal data with care. It is responsible for the use of the personal information that is collected by way of this website and takes all measures necessary to ensure the safety of that use of the personal data. The personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation.
Hereinafter we would like to inform you about the conditions under which we collect your information, how we process it, and to which parties, if any, we transfer it
2. Via our website, we do not collect any personal data unless you provide these voluntarily or if this is permitted under the respective laws governing the protection of such data.
Information you provide yourself:
The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, company, and comments.
3. We will collect, process and use the personal data that has been provided by you online for the informed purposes only, unless the collection, processing and use of the data is effected
We will not sell or merchandise your personal data to third parties nor transfer them for any other reason. Recipients not deemed to be “third parties” in this regard are other affiliated firms of Direct Impact Group Ltd. In addition, your personal data may be transferred to other firms in the international Direct Impact Group network if such a transfer is necessary to serve the purpose for which the data was provided by you (e.g. to reply to a certain question).
4. Any visit to our Website will be logged if you visit our website. The log file registers the:
This data will be collected for data security with analytic purpose. We will not use such data for any other purpose.
5. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request information about our use of your information or opt out of such uses. If you provide us with your email address, we will communicate with you via email. We will not pass on your email address to any third parties outside the Direct Impact Group network of firms. You may revoke your permission regarding the use of your email at any time, and this will take immediate effect for all future actions.
6. We will not store your personal data any longer than required to fulfil the intended purpose, or than required under law.
7. For safe communication of your personal data, we use TLS encoding over HTTPS protocol. This ensures secure data transmission from and to our website. This form of data transfer is considered safe in the sense that it complies with the current web security standards.
8. Direct Impact Group Ltd. endeavours to implement technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration or loss, unauthorised disclosure or access. Our authorised representatives are required to give an undertaking to maintain such confidentiality and secrecy.7. direct impact consulting limited endeavours to implement technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration or loss, unauthorised disclosure or access. Our authorised representatives are required to give an undertaking to maintain such confidentiality and secrecy.
9. A cookie is a data element which can be sent from a webpage to your browser to be saved on the system of the user, e.g. for the purpose to navigate the connection while visiting the webpage or for statistical purposes. To navigate the connection whilst visiting our website and for statistical purposes we save a cookie permanently on your computer. However, none of your data is stored on the cookie. You have the possibility to set up your browser in a way that either cookies are not received, or that it will report the reception of any cookie. By that you can decide whether you want to accept or deny the cookie. If you deny the cookie, the functionality of our website may decrease, e.g. with regard to the search- or request function. To ensure an unlimited functionality of our website, we recommend you to accept the cookie. After the termination of the visit to our website, you can always delete the cookie from your system.
10. In the case of links on our website to external companies and other third parties, Direct Impact Group Ltd. shall not be held responsible for compliance with data protection requirements, or the content of such websites.
11. This website is not designed to be used by persons aged under 16. If you are under 16, please make sure that you obtain your parent/guardian’s permission prior to providing us with any of your personal data. Persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to provide us with their personal data without such consent. Personal data of children will not be knowingly collected or saved by Direct Impact Group Ltd.
14. If you have any questions, you would like to receive more information, or you would like to exercise one of your rights, you can contact Direct Impact Group Ltd. (company number 5798932) in any of the following ways:
Direct Impact Group Ltd.
68B Stredwick Drive